Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Welcome to Life Between the Posts


Welcome!

My name is Chris, and I am a young Chicago native who has just graduated from college and am ready to to get out in the real world and start making my own adventures! I am a young business owner of a soccer training company, Tiger Goalkeeping Academy, which is dedicated to helping young (mainly high school) goalkeepers train, develop their skills, and get the college-level ready. I am also an aspiring coach, who wants to eventually coach soccer at the highest level possible for myself, but I also plan on traveling and enjoying myself along this journey. I have named this blog Life Between The Posts because of my background as a goalkeeper and the message I wish to convey.  My objective with this blog is to hopefully help young soccer players and coaches by sharing my experiences and showing everyone that it is possible to reach your goals while having fun! This will be an interesting journey, but I’m happy to share it with all of you!

Always feel free to leave comments and other feedback about any content I’ve posted, with suggestions of what you would like to read next. I’m an open book with a lot of chapters. Please enjoy Life Between The Posts.
-Chris

Tiger Goalkeeping Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment